|Floor||Steel Bunded Floor|
|Door Type||Double Door With Lock|
|Crane max load||1500kg|
|Forklift max Load||3000kg|
2.25m Chemical Storage Container with Steel Bunded Floor - Double Doors on End
Our 2.25m hazardous chemical storage container has been designed to meet the UK requirements for COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health). With integral leak-proof bunded floor ensures any chemical spills are contained. Where they can be cleaned up and protected from the wider environment. Additional bunded shelving and drip trays can be supplied to further add to the storage capacity of the hazardous chemical storage container.
If you would like to learn more about Chemical Storage Regulation, please read our useful guide here.
Chemical Store with vents
To avoid any potential build-up of hazardous vapours, the container is pre-fitted with additional high and low-level venting grills at each end of the store. This is in addition to the standard vented design for an extra level of protection.
- The container is made of formed galvanised steel 0.75 mm thick.
- The supporting profiles are made of a 2 mm galvanised steel square section.
- The floor consists of a hot-dip galvanised bunded sump tray with a full-width 2.25m grate.
- The container sump capacity of 202 litres.
- Only suitable for chemicals with a flashpoint above 100C may be stored in the container.
- Windows can be placed in the side and rear walls of the container.
- Roof lights are available for additional natural daylight.
- The entire container can be flat-packed to reduce shipping costs.
- The container is equipped with double doors with a handle, lock and door stops.
- The door width opens up to 1920mm with a height of 1950 mm.
The assembled container can be transported by crane or forklift. Each corner angle of the container is provided with a crane lifting point. The integral floor supports allow a forklift to move the container around a site easily.
Chemical Container security
All steel construction for maximum security. Fire-resistant with a bunded, leak-proof floor to protect the environment. The standard steel double doors allow for wide access. The doors are supplied with three keys for the lock, but an additional steel door bar is available to add extra security if required.
When lifting by crane - 1500 kg.
- With forklift - 3000 kg
- floor area load - 500 kg / m
- Roof area load with reinforcement - 300 kg / m
The container can be equipped with numerous accessories, including gas bottle racks, bunded shelving and additional windows.
- Enquire About This Product
Please Contact us below
- Stock / Lead-Time
This range of steel flatpack storage containers are stocked in our UK base ready for quick delivery. Kovobel Flatpack self-storage containers have proven themselves on the international market for over 20 years. Innovative engineering makes them strong and long-lasting, while providing the best and most efficient self-storage solution. From general storage to chemical storage, open shelters, carports, and more, Kovobel UK can definitely help you find a solution for your storage needs.
Please Note: Although the majority of items are on the shelf ready to deliver,
there may be an extended lead time on this item. Please be sure to call us on
01722-548300 before placing your order.
PLUS VAT + SHIPPING