|Floor||Steel burned floor|
|Door Type||Double Door With lock|
|Crane max load||1500kg|
|Forklift max load||3000kg|
3m COSHH Chemical Storage Container - Steel Bunded Floor - Double Door
Bunded Chemical COSHH storage container with leak-proof floor and high-level & low-level air vents. For hazardous and flammable chemicals storage. If you would like further information on the Chemical Storage Regulations, read our quick guide here
Chemical Store with Bunded Floor
Kovobel 3m hazardous chemical storage container has been designed to meet UK COSHH regulations (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health). The integral leakproof, bunded floor ensures any chemical spills are contained to protect the environment. Where they can be cleaned up and dealt with safely. Additional bunded shelving and drip trays can be supplied to further add to the storage capacity of this hazardous chemical storage container.
Flammable and Hazardous Storage
The flammable storage container has high and low-level venting grills at each end of the container to prevent any potential build-up of hazardous or flammable vapours. This is in addition to the standard vented design for an extra level of protection and safety.
- The container is made of formed galvanised sheet steel 0.75 mm thick.
- The supporting profiles are made of a 2 mm galvanised steel square section.
- Bund container sump capacity of 275 litres.
- Suitable for use with chemicals with a flashpoint above 100ºC.
- Windows can be placed in the side and rear walls of the container.
- Roof lights are available for additional natural daylight.
- The entire container can be flat packed to reduce shipping costs.
- The container is equipped with double doors with a handle, lock and door stops.
The assembled container can be transported by crane or forklift. To lift by crane, each corner angle of the container is provided with a crane lifting point. Simple forklift handling as the floor frame allows forks under the container from the side.
The steel double doors have a Euro cylinder lock supplied with three keys as standard. Additional strength can be added with a steel door security bar and external padlock.
- When lifting by crane - 1500 kg.
- With forklift - 3000 kg
- floor area load - 500 kg / m?
- Roof area load with reinforcement - 300 kg / m
The container can be equipped with many accessories, including gas bottle racks, bunded shelving and additional windows.
- Enquire About This Product
Please Contact us below
- Stock / Lead-Time
This range of steel flatpack storage containers are stocked in our UK base ready for quick delivery. Kovobel Flatpack self-storage containers have proven themselves on the international market for over 20 years. Innovative engineering makes them strong and long-lasting, while providing the best and most efficient self-storage solution. From general storage to chemical storage, open shelters, carports, and more, Kovobel UK can definitely help you find a solution for your storage needs.
Please Note: Although the majority of items are on the shelf ready to deliver,
there may be an extended lead time on this item. Please be sure to call us on
01722-548300 before placing your order.
PLUS VAT + SHIPPING