|Product ID||23500 |
|Floor||35mm planked wood floor|
|Door Type||Double Doors with lock|
|Door Position||End + Side|
|Crane max load||1500kg|
|Forklift max load||3000kg|
5m Carport with Wooden Floor with Double Side & End Doors
Looking for a prestige or classic car storage container?
Secure car storage, specifically designed to be compact but still allow access to get in and out of the car doors. Without having to climb out of the back or push the vehicle's doors against the container sides. Our Carport features drive-in double doors at the end and double side doors for full access. The side door can be installed on the left or right side of the container for left or right-hand drive vehicles.
Vehicle Storage and Protection
Fully weatherproof but designed with natural ventilation. This stops the build-up of condensation. Therefore, not a damp storage environment. The Kovobel Carport keeps your pride and joy protected from the elements, UV sunlight and secure from sight in this locking container. This is a viable alternative to a garage. Want to know the advantages of a Kovobel Carport over a standard shipping container? The 5m long car container has an internal length of 4.84m. Why not quickly check your car's dimensions at AutomobileDimensions website. With full-width double doors at 1.92m wide, the majority of UK and European car will fit in the 5m long unit, but check your dimensions before ordering.
- The container is made of profiled galvanised sheet steel 0.75 mm thick.
- The supporting profiles are made of a 2 mm galvanised steel square section.
- The planked Floor is made of 35 mm thick solid wood (tongue and groove system). No cheap OSB or chipboard.
- Weatherproof with natural ventilation from condensation-free storage.
- The entire container can be flat-packed for transport to reduce shipping costs.
- The container is equipped with two double doors (in the front and side walls) with a handle, a FAB lock and stops.
- The double doors in the middle of the sidewall are used to exit and enter the vehicle.
- The standard equipment includes a ramp and a stop bar.
- No foundation or foundation slab is needed.
- The door clearance is W1920 x H1950 mm.
- The assembled container can be transported by crane or forklift. Each corner angle of the container is provided with crane lifting points.
Additional door security can be supplied with the container. You can then equip the container yourself with a standard security system using a sensor and alarm. How about a drive-through Car container We can add additional double doors to the rear end of the container. Making it possible to drive in and out without having to back out. Ask us about our factory options. Also available is the 6m long car storage container which is ideal for bigger vehicles or some additional storage space within the Carport.
All Prices + VAT
- Enquire About This Product
Please Contact us below
- Stock / Lead-Time
This range of steel flatpack storage containers are stocked in our UK base ready for quick delivery. Kovobel Flatpack self-storage containers have proven themselves on the international market for over 20 years. Innovative engineering makes them strong and long-lasting, while providing the best and most efficient self-storage solution. From general storage to chemical storage, open shelters, carports, and more, Kovobel UK can definitely help you find a solution for your storage needs.
Please Note: Although the majority of items are on the shelf ready to deliver,
there may be an extended lead time on this item. Please be sure to call us on
01722-548300 before placing your order.
PLUS VAT + SHIPPING