|Floor||35mm Planked Wooden|
|Door Type||Double Door With lock|
|Door Position||End and Side|
|Crane max load||1500kg|
|Forklift max load||3000kg|
6m Carport with Wooden Floor with Double Side & End Doors
Looking for a Carport or Vehicle Storage Container?
Kovobel UK provides secure car storage containers thanks to a security and safety-focused design.
Allowing access to get in and out of the car doors. Without climbing out of the back or pushing the vehicle's doors against the container sides. Our Carport features drive-in double doors in the end and double side doors for full access. The side door can be installed on the left or right side of the container for left or right-hand drive vehicles. Fully weatherproof but designed with natural ventilation. This stops the build-up of condensation. Therefore, not a damp storage environment.
The 6m Kovobel Carport protects your pride and joy from harsh weather and UV rays. Also safe from sight in this locking car storage container. Whether you have a classic sports car or a vintage landrover. This is a viable alternative to a storage garage.
Will My Car Fit In A Container?
The 6m long car container has an internal length of 5.84m. Why not quickly check your car's dimensions on Car Dimensions website? With full-width double doors at 1.92m wide, the majority of UK and European cars will fit in the 6m long unit, but check your dimensions before ordering.
Want to know the advantages of a Kovobel Carport over a standard shipping container? Click here.
- The container is made of profiled steel.
- The supporting profiles are made of galvanized steel square sections.
- Solid planked floor is made of 35 mm thick wood (tongue and groove system). No cheap OSB or chipboard.
- Weatherproof with natural ventilation for condensation-free storage.
- The entire container can be flat packed for transport to reduce shipping costs.
- The container is equipped with two sets of double doors (in the front and side walls) with a handle, a FAB lock, and stops.
- The double doors in the middle of the sidewall are used to exit and enter the vehicle.
- The standard equipment includes a ramp and a stop bar.
- No foundation or foundation slab is needed.
- The door clearance is W1920 x H1950 mm.
- The assembled container can be transported by crane or forklift. Each corner angle of the container is provided with crane lifting points.
You can equip the container yourself with a standard security system using a sensor and alarm. We also offer high-security door bars to further increase the security.
How about a drive-through Car container? We can add additional double doors to the rear end of the container. Making it possible to drive in and out without having to back out. Ask us about our factory options. Including roof light panels, extra security, or shelving. Also available is the 5m long car storage, ideal for most vehicles.
- Enquire About This Product
Please Contact us below